Without Any More Philosophy

delphi package - madRes, madTools, madStrings, ...
Yallabk

Without Any More Philosophy

Post by Yallabk »

without any more philosophy 8) |||||

i want the correct way to learn delphi from beginning
i can't more waiting, I waaaaaaaaaant learn Delphi

So plz my friends and Madshi :blush: .....Help Me

with my love :redBalloon:
iconic
Site Admin

Post by iconic »

with my love
I nearly shed tears.

This isn't exactly the right forum to learn Delphi, most topics covered here are not on any website that teaches you the basics of Delphi.

Have you attempted to read any books or decent tutorials on Delphi that are available? I recommend you look over http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/ because the author has done a wonderful job teaching the fundamentals. I'd stay away from Delphi.about because it's like a maze of navigation there.

I'll be totally honest with you, you'd be making a HUGE mistake to not learn the basics properly and delve into more advanced concepts right away. This is a mistake that most new programmers make, they want to do the "cool" stuff instead of core fundamentals. In other words, walk before they crawl.

A seasoned programmer might be fluent in multiple programming languages and good in many different areas that pertain to software development, they didn't get there by cheating themselves out of proper programming techniques, even if they are really dull like the famous "Hello World" ;)

--Iconic
iconic
Site Admin

Post by iconic »

I should have realized this earlier, you must have assumed that madBasic is where you learn the basics of Delphi? That's not the case at all, sorry.

--Iconic
Yallabk

Post by Yallabk »

without any more philosophy You Beauty iconic :wink:

but can u tell whats i can learn on this nice board ,

whats i can make by this programs like :idea: :
.madExcept
· madCodeHook
· madKernel
· madSecurity
· madShell
· madCollection

am sorry again, but i need to know this :oops:

with My Love :redBalloon:
iconic
Site Admin

Post by iconic »

madCollection itself is a compilation (package) of all the listed units that you named. It's NOT a beginner package. I understand that you don't want philosophical babble but I am only trying to help you. What you can do with madCollection? That's a tough one, more like what can't you do with madCollection? It's basically a ton of undocumented (or very little documented) functionality that allows you to literally extend the OS with it's straight forward methods. If you read Madshi's Help section you can see for yourself.

--Iconic
Yallabk

Post by Yallabk »

i can't describe my feeling to you , because u just only , who help me

thanx lover for help , Nice To Meet You -- iconic -- :redBalloon: