Benefits of buying the full package?

c++ / delphi package - dll injection and api hooking
Forsaken

Benefits of buying the full package?

Post by Forsaken »

ok, i know ill need a licence to use madCodeHook with commercial products but i was woundering what the benefits are...

and by buying the source, will you get the current build only or future updates of it?

is the source of MadCodeHook in delphi?
when buying it, do i get the whole dll project or does it come as a handy unit?

thanks // Forsaken
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Which development language are you using? Sounds like MSVC?

Which benefits will you get? First of all the good feeling that you're not using software illegally and that you're supporting my hard work... :D Furthermore you get a static lib for MSVC, so that you don't need to ship madCHook.dll with your software. Finally, if I'm short on time, support requests of commercial customers will be handled with priority in comparison to support requests of non-commercial customers.

When buying the source code you'll get the whole madCodeHook Delphi source code (no C++ source code!). The code is splitted into 3 units, madDisAsm.pas, madRemote.pas and madCodeHook.pas, which represent the Delphi packages madDisAsm, madRemote and madCodeHook, which you can buy seperately (madCodeHook internally needs madDisAsm and madRemote). You'll get a special key file which will enable you to get the sources from every build I release (even beta builds).

The license price currently contains 12 months of free upgrades. After 12 months major functionality upgrades (e.g. madCodeHook 3.0) might cost an upgrade price. Minor updates and bugfixes will always be free.