Off-Topic Job Offer

c++ / delphi package - dll injection and api hooking
mdevoe

Off-Topic Job Offer

Post by mdevoe »

Hi All, I’m assuming this off-topic posting is okay since I’ve seen other similar postings here. The company I work for (Iatric Systems) is seeking a full-time programmer skilled with madCodeHook and all the API / IPC work that goes along with it. The project is written in VB6 for the main program with the injection DLL written in PowerBasic. We’re a serious company (check us out at iatric.com) seeking a serious programmer in the U.S. or Canada. The good news is you won’t have to relocate as all our programmers work from home. VB6 skills are required. I know many of you are C programmers and that is fine but you also must be proficient in VB6. In fact, switching the DLL code to C isn’t a bad idea but the main program will remain VB6 for the foreseeable future. I’m the original developer of this product but other responsibilities mean I can’t spend enough time with this project.

The project is a “scripting” tool. The product drives a proprietary third-party terminal emulation program in order to robotically control it using a technique known to our user community as “scripting.” Our application uses madCodeHook to watch the third party program write their screens. This allows our program to track and know what is on the terminal emulation screen at any given point. A scripting language built into the main program allows our users to write simple scripts to query the terminal emulation screen for data, cursor positioning, etc and then remote control it by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. In a nutshell, our product is a programming language designed specifically to allow users to remote control other programs.

This is a permanent full-time 40 hour/week job complete with all the benefits such as 100% paid health insurance, 401K with employer match as well dental and vision plans. We also offer profit sharing opportunities for this position. It is full-time because the project will always continue growing as we add support for new features, product enhancements or extend its reach to control additional applications. Please visit the iatric.com web site and look at the “Scriptlink+” product as well as our entire company web site. This position has not yet been listed on our web site. Please email me at miked at iatric.com if you’re interested. Sorry for listing the email address as I did but I want to avoid spam bots. Give me your phone number / time zone and a good time to call and I’ll give you a call.