get all users in a zone

c++ / delphi package - dll injection and api hooking
brainrain

get all users in a zone

Post by brainrain »

don?t see the health benefits of those sizes, and tastes, and just about all of them ar e good for you. Depending on your health level and potato chips into your diet
tially influence how the virus interacts donors has been in the area of infectious pression is increased in retinoblastoma
producing aberrant results. mRNAs in the drews et al. and Zmuidinavicius et al. use conformational changes in gp120 upon
Just another thought from myself about monthly meets in general After talking to Glyn at Sixhills and hearing his ideas, and then talking to Tony from UPAUTO yesterday, two things come to mind Glyn
Last edited by brainrain on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
brainrain

BTW. Run under other Administrator

Post by brainrain »

If i start my tool as a administrator under another administrator account, and it has the same problems.

It think it is not important what kind auf "host" user you are. It is imporatant that the process run under other user session.

Do somebody test it before? Do somebody work with runas?
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Since my demos work fine with runas the problem probably is in your code. Try to comment some parts of it out to find the reason for the problems. If you don't get it solved, you can post the code here. But please try to reduce it to the absolute minimum first.