I also tried to run madConfigDrv.exe directly in the command windows.
I checked the madConfigDrv.exe permissions; it has all permission for all the users. I also added the version of madConfig and the administrateur permissions (mines are identical).
- madConfig administrators permissions
- madConfig.admin.png (22.82 KiB) Viewed 9360 times
- madConfig version
- madConfig.version.png (16.57 KiB) Viewed 9360 times
- madConfig command line Access Denied popup window
- AccessDenied.png (8.45 KiB) Viewed 9360 times
And what happened?
I can't read french, unfortunately.
Is it maybe Windows Defender or some other security software which blocks madConfigDrv.exe? That would most likely be a false positive then. If you're in doubt about virus infection, you can always double check files via www.virustotal.com, of course.
It is so weird that I just noticed, in this post, that the file size is 0! I don't have any idea of the reason as I don't modify the madshi distributions after installing them.
I reinstalled the last distribution and, with a 59KB exe, I'm able to sign.
Sorry for the disagreement.