I'm new in madCodeHook. I tried to build simple InjectLibrary/UninjectLibrary console application with C++Builder.
C++Builder 10.1 Berlin
I add include file
"C:\Program Files (x86)\madCollection\madCodeHook\BDS18\win32\madCodeHook.h"
and link with
"C:\Program Files (x86)\madCollection\madCodeHook\BDS18\win32\madCodeHook_.lib"
And I got link error of "cannot open 'WINAPI.WINDOWS.OBJ' ".
Do I include and link correctly ?
1) Started BCB 10.1 Berlin.
2) Created a new project.
3) In a button click event I added a call to "GetCallingModule()" (which is a function exported by madCodeHook).
4) I added "#include "madCodeHook.h"" directly under the "#include "Unit1.h"" line.
5) I saved and compiled the project.
Worked fine for me.
No need to manually add any lib files. Probably the problem you've seen came from trying to add that lib file.
But when I tried to add new project of DLL, it didn't work.
1. I added new project of "Dynamic Link Library"
2. I added a line "#include "MadCodeHook.h"" above _libmain
3. I got "WINAPI.WINDOWS.OBJ" not found with ilink32 ERROR
Any suggestion ?