Hi madshi, here is the summary
* I have a service running (singed with EV cert).
* My hook dll is under System32 (signed wit same cert)
* Injection is started on windows boot.
* I start Edge.
* In process explorer I can see one MicrosoftEdge.exe process and two MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe process.
* My dll succesfully injected MicrosoftEdge.exe and one of the MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe process. Other MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe not injected.
* Dll has ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES read and read/execute rights.
* Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0
* Microsoft EdgeHTML 14.14393
* Windows 10 Pro 1607, 14393.693 64bit
Note : My dll calls OutputDebugString before start hook functions(xxxx.exe injected). In DgbView I can see messages from injected proecesses except MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe and MicrosoftEdge.exe