madCodeHook.pas

c++ / delphi package - dll injection and api hooking
Kempz

madCodeHook.pas

Post by Kempz »

Hello!

I recently downloaded a source from a homepage and the “program” uses madCodeHook, so I started to search for it and finally found it at your homepage. Though when I tried to compile the source witch I had received from the homage, I was informed by my Borland Delphi client that it needed madCodeHook.pas that couldn’t be found in the madCollection.

So, where could I possibly get this madCodeHook.pas-file?

I tried to PM you, madish, though the function was disabled it seems I have to post this “newbie question” here.

/Kempz
Arksole Hoax

Post by Arksole Hoax »

it seems your doing something wrong in the installation.
because madshi does install itself automaticly. are you sure you got madCollection.exe ?
Kempz

Post by Kempz »

Hello!

madCollection\madCodeHook\Delphi 7\

Folder contains:
madCodeHook.dcu
madCodeHook_.bpl
madCodeHook_.dcp

I installed it using madCollection.exe on 4,78 MB (5 014 232 byte) from http://madshi.bei.t-online.de/madCollection.exe
Astaelan

Post by Astaelan »

Hey there. Looks like you have a different installation than I do, mind did not come with a Delphi 7 folder in madCodeHook.
Instead, in \madCollection\madCodeHook\Dll, there should be a madCHook.pas file you are looking for. If you need it named madCodeHook.pas you may have to rename it or whatever, but that's the file I think you are looking for.

Good luck, I downloaded the installer yesterday and it was there for me.
Kempz

Post by Kempz »

Hey,

Sorry, it seems I've made a bummer, when I tried to compile the source that I downloaded the Borland Delphi client said it could not find madCollection\madShell\Delphi 7\ madCodeHook.pas
I’ m terribly sorry for the inconvenience my former statement might have caused.

Thanks Astaelan! If it doesn’t fix anything to download the madCollection again and installing it again (for the 5:th time) I’ll try that out. I have a Delphi 7 folder in every “Madish project (i.e. madBasic and madShell (I don’t really know what to call them))”-folder for some reason.

//Kempz