delphi package - getting into other processes
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:33 am
I have some questions regarding madremote
1. Does CreateRemoteThreadEx (used to inject code in a process which is running in a diferrent session) work in Win64 or in Vista (beta) ?
2. Does CreateRemoteThreadEx rely on madCodeHook ?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10527
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:25 pm
1. CreateRemoteThreadEx works in Vista (of course only if you have enough privileges/access rights!). It will probably also work in win64, but only for 32bit processes. I've not tested it in win64 yet, though. Just give it a try yourself.
2. CreateRemoteThreadEx does not rely on madCodeHook. It needs madDisAsm, though, in order to properly support win9x.