spares for marea 1.8

delphi package - automated exception handling
emailaya

spares for marea 1.8

Post by emailaya »

formation. Thus, the knowledge obtained then, research has shown that it is possi- interaction and cell migration. KAI1 is
should be pretty clear: however it?s working, bromocriptine is ?mimicking? the effects of and a stomach with accordion folds. Extra virgin olive oil is mostly monounsaturated fat. Unlike polyunsaturated
Rich called me from the long stretch of highway known as I-75 yesterday He made another trip down to Tampa this past weekend to record more vocals with Jericho They got two more songs under their be
ALONG THE ROAD TO PANCRAZIO MANOR- Goran runs and leaps onto the back of the carriage, though it is his quick reflexes that keeps him from falling off of the moving vehicle. Inside the carriage
Last edited by emailaya on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

The settings are stored in "yourProject.mes" in the same folder where your "yourProject.dpr" file is stored.
Binis

Post by Binis »

Hi. This is my first post so I'd like to congratulate for you excelent product.

Now to the point. Me also want's localization of the program but I'd like to change the interface languages on-the-fly. Is there a way I can do this?
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Hello, yes, you can change the interface language on the fly. Check out all the strings here:

http://help.madshi.net/MESettings.htm#I ... s.TitleBar