[HELP] Exception Box has disappeared !

delphi package - automated exception handling
fsurfer

[HELP] Exception Box has disappeared !

Post by fsurfer »

Hi everyone,

i'm using Delphi 7 and madExcept 3 ( the "official version release" downloaded from the website)

After several madExcept configurations (to determine which would suit the best for my application), the Exception Box doesn't want to show anymore ; although the checkbox to show the box is checked as you can see here. The thing is that when i have an exception, i can see the "Please Wait" box showing, with the gauge increasing. BTW : i'm using no threads stuff...

Do you have any idea ?

(i've disabled the TD32 info as i've seen it was recommended in a previous message).

thanks in advance for your answer !

Best regards,

Guillaume
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Please check the "exception filter" page. Maybe you configured it "strangely"?
fsurfer

exception filter page...

Post by fsurfer »

madshi wrote:Please check the "exception filter" page. Maybe you configured it "strangely"?
neither... i left jsut with the DBEdit exception, as i don't use it...

here you have all the configuration screens : it should be working with that configuration, but i don't even have, now, the "Please wait" box to show..

any idea ?

Thanks for your help !

Best regards,

Guillaume
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Look on the filter tab of the settings dialog (as I said). You configured it to read "don't show anything" for "all other exception classes". Change that and the problem will be gone.
fsurfer

getting older and older...

Post by fsurfer »

madshi wrote:Look on the filter tab of the settings dialog (as I said). You configured it to read "don't show anything" for "all other exception classes". Change that and the problem will be gone.
thanks madshi !
that was it ! :crazy:

well, it seems that my eyes aren't as good as they used to be... now, time for me to buy glasses... sic !
:? :sorry: :( :cry:

best regards,

Guillaume