madExcept/NexusMM problem

delphi package - automated exception handling
jefbut

madExcept/NexusMM problem

Post by jefbut »

I am using latest version of madExcept (2.7g) and NexusMM 2.05. I can use either madExcept or NexusDB in my project but not both at the same time. If I try to use both and run my project I get an error:

"Runtime error 204 at 004291DF"

When I trace through the debugger it occurs straight after the first 'begin' in the project source.

The unit init order is set as follows:

ShareMem, HPMM, MultiMM, nxllFastCPUDetect, nxllFastFullChar, nxllFastMove, nxllMemoryManagerImpl, nxllFastCpuDetect, nxllFastFillChar, nxllFastMove, nxllMemoryManagerImpl, nxllMemoryManager, nxReplacementMemoryManager, dbisamm
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Your unit init order settings looks strange which double entries. Also nxllFastFullChar doesn't exist.

Try this one: "ShareMem, HPMM, MultiMM, nxllFastCpuDetect, nxllFastFillChar, nxllFastMove, nxllMemoryManagerImpl, nxllMemoryManager, nxReplacementMemoryManager, dbisammm, FastMM3"

If that doesn't work, either, try turning unit init order patching off, completely.
jefbut

Post by jefbut »

The double up was a cut and paste problem! I think the problem was the nxllFastFullChar. Anyway, working now. Thanks!