Delphi 2007 integration

delphi package - automated exception handling
jiri.ogurek

Delphi 2007 integration

Post by jiri.ogurek »

When I run madshi installer it adds library path for Delphi 2007, however I can't see any other integration, so I do not have madExcept setting menu, I have to create detailed link map, setting mes file and patch file at the end manually, what's wrong, please?
madshi
Site Admin

Re: Delphi 2007 integration

Post by madshi »

The installer should add the packages madBasic_.bpl, madDisAsm_.bpl, madExcept_.bpl and madExceptWizard.bpl to your IDE. Can you check your list of installed IDE packages to see if these are listed? Maybe they are unchecked? If they are checked, you should have a menu item "madExcept Settings" added to your Delphi project menu.

If the mentioned packages are listed but not checked, here are some things you can try to workaround it:

1) First of all, please give Everyone read & execute rights to the madCollection installation folder + subfolders. This should normally not be necessary, but it shouldn't harm, and in rare cases helps avoid problems.

2) Please search the registry for "Disabled Packages". Are any mad*.bpl packages listed there? If so, simply remove those entries, then restart the IDE, then manually check/activate the mentioned BPLs in the order listed above.

Hope that helps?