Hello. I have a need to resolve an application issue ASAP that is causing stoppages in production. I've recently purchased madExcept and built the application with it as well. I could use assistance in analyzing the resulting logs. I'm interested in paying for someone's time to assist me hoping that will be the quickest path to resolution.
A little background on the app...
- Application built using Delphi XE (original XE)
- This is a DataSnap based "app server" that runs on a MS 2012 server.
- The app using DBXpresss to connect into MS SQL Server 2012
- The app WAS running fine in production for years until recently - application changes had been minimal
- The app server will freeze eventually and stop accepting requests from remote clients
- This is a service based application so no UI on the server
- I configured madExcept to not display anything and instead write the reports to a file.
I can see that there are access violations occurring but tracking it down to the offending code has been a challenge.
Please reach out to me if you are interested in earning a few bucks on the side helping me.
Very much appreciated