Security Tool for Games

just write whatever you want
aiwnjoo

Security Tool for Games

Post by aiwnjoo »

Hi guys, im thinking of commissioning someone to make an anticheat for a game.

The reason i wont do it as its going to be usermode level which im not too in-depth with.

I have a c# source pre-built that does some basic stuff and gui is done. I want it to support BitBlt and D3D screenshot functionality and process checksum from a database. Also a hardware ban feature.

I know this is not the place to discuss this but there are not really any places to, so does anyone have any information on where a good place to ask would be.
iconic
Site Admin

Post by iconic »

I created a small BitBlt example one year ago that is secure in usermode. It does not use Windows API instead it uses interrupt services only through native system calls. I've emulated ReleaseDC, BitBlt, GetForegroundWindow, GetWindowDC etc. so you can capture active and desktop windows securely without worrying about their Win32 API equivalents being hooked in usermode. Let me know if you want to test it or just email me

--Iconic
aiwnjoo

Post by aiwnjoo »

yeh that would be cool, but i cant pm you...

what i want to achieve is a client that will use 2 screenshot methods, and will have an interface that will allow me to stream updated code silently. i will use a few silent methods to detect cheats such as detours, module hiding, debug registers (Possible false-positive...) then this data will be recorded on a log and streamed back to the server, also once the game has finished any screenshots will be zipped and the hash will be sent back to the server and the user then has the responsibility of uploading their own zip.

thx for the response.
minciety

Post by minciety »

Im also looking for methods to take screenshots from a game. Could you iconic send your thing to me also, so I could learn from it.
aiwnjoo

Post by aiwnjoo »

If your just wanting to take game screenshot use my screenshot tool posted lower down if its still hosted, if not theres plenty of simple tools around.

If your looking more into the anticheat side of it though, the code iconic gave me was for GDI (BitBlt) so its not of much use in todays world.

I suggest looking up glReadPixels and Direct3D screenshots.