Problem with madCollection

contains all delphi packages mentioned below
reepo2k

Problem with madCollection

Post by reepo2k »

Hi,
I have a big problem with the madCollection.
When I compile my source I get a fatal error:
[Fataler Fehler] Datei nicht gefunden: 'F:\Programming\Delphi 7\Neue_Komponenten\madCollection\madShell\Delphi 7\madExceptVcl.pas'
It means (I translated):
[Fatal Error] File not found: 'F:\Programming\Delphi 7\Neue_Komponenten\madCollection\madShell\Delphi 7\madExceptVcl.pas'
I tryed everythink.
I installed my Delphi7 again, I installed madCollection again but it doesen't hep.

It would be great, if someone can help me.

THX!

reepo2k
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Is it possible that you're using the D7 evaluation version? Because that one doesn't accept any precompiled 3rd party DCUs.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Hmm, I have Delphi7 Enterprise.
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Did you install it from CD or did you download an evaluation version from the internet for which you later bought keys?
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

I searched long time for a collection like the madCollection and I asked many guys and someone gave me a downloadlink, so I downloaded it.
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Sorry, I was talking about Delphi in my previous comment. Did you install Delphi from CD or did you download an evaluation version from the internet for which you later bought keys?
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Ahh ok. :oops:
I Downloaded Delphi from the internet and bought it later.
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

When you bought it later, you probably were sent CDs? Just uninstall your Delphi installation and reinstall from the CDs. Then madCollection (and any other 3rd party component package) will work just fine.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

OK I'll try it tomorrow.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

I forgot to post that madCollection works fine after the reinstall from cd. :crazy:
Thanks!

But I have one question:
I tryed to inject a dll and I got a error: "madCHook.dll not found."
Ok, I used the forums search and fount out that I must include this dll in my project. It works fine but is there a way to use madCodeHook without this dll?

If I understand the posts in this forum correctly, I must buy a licene than I can use madCodeHook without the madCHook.dll. Is this correct?

I do not want use madCollection commercial, only for me, my friends and freeware.

Is there a licence for noncommercial use but without madCHook.dll and when there are more restrictions without the other restrictions?

reepo2k

(Sorry for my bad anglish but english is not my motherlanguage and I leraned it only in school and by myself)
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

reepo2k wrote:Ok, I used the forums search and fount out that I must include this dll in my project. It works fine but is there a way to use madCodeHook without this dll?

If I understand the posts in this forum correctly, I must buy a licene than I can use madCodeHook without the madCHook.dll. Is this correct?
Correct.
reepo2k wrote:I do not want use madCollection commercial, only for me, my friends and freeware.
Then why is it a problem if you have to ship madCHook.dll with your app?
reepo2k wrote:Is there a licence for noncommercial use but without madCHook.dll
Yes, but only if you are the author of well known and good freeware. See here why I'm doing it this way:

viewtopic.php?t=670
reepo2k wrote:and when there are more restrictions without the other restrictions?
I don't understand what you mean with that.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Yes, but only if you are the author of well known and good freeware. See here why I'm doing it this way:

viewtopic.php?t=670
At the moment I am coding an program against cheaters.
And with the madCollection I list all injected dll's, inject some dll's and so on.
Perhaps this software is a good freeware.

It would be great if there is a way to get static dcu's, because it looks not so good wehn thera is a madCHook.dll. :oops:

reepo2k
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

You said the software is only for you and your friends. That's not what I meant with "well known"... :wink:
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

madshi wrote:You said the software is only for you and your friends. That's not what I meant with "well known"... :wink:
Yes, but not my newest project.
My newest project is a anticheatsoftware witch will be used every dayin all clanwars by all guys who want play the game.
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Does your software have a homepage and/or forum?