contains all delphi packages mentioned below
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Yes: www.warscreen.de
But the software is not finishes now.
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

It seems you're producing cheats and anticheat software at the same time? ( www.cheaterelite.de / www.warscreen.de )?

:confused:
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Yes.
I create Cheats and I am coding a program against clancheaters, because I think clancheating is not ok.

And I coding a program against clancheaters, because a frient told me that I must do something against clancheaters.

I think its OK, ok it sounds a bit crazy... :crazy:

But the commutity agree with that.
A programm against clancheaters from a cheatcoder is better than nothink. ;)

reepo2k
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Ok, I'm all for anticheat software. But I'm not for cheat software. So tell me: How can I make sure that you will use madCodeHook for anticheat (= good) software only, but not for cheat (= bad) software? I can't.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

First I code the cheats in C++.
The anticheatsoftware in Delphi.

I do not need the madCollection for my cheats because I coded all what I need and I get all what I need from other coders in my crew for my cheats.

I promise you that I don't use madCollection for cheats, I will use madCollection only for the anticheatsoftware and freewareprograms.

reepo2k
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

I don't know you personally. I can't know whether what you claim or promise is true. I can just see that you write both good and bad software. Look, there are people who would have no problem with giving me their word and then break it behind my back on the next day. I'm not saying you would. Actually I tend to trust people, but that already brought me into trouble so often that I decided to remove the static DCUs. I'm not willing to give them out anymore, unless I'm VERY sure they won't be misused. The fact that you write cheat software doesn't make me comfortable. I'm sorry.

And anyway, I really don't see the reason why having to ship madCHook.dll with your software is such a big problem. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're using madCodeHook?

Please don't take this personal. I've nothing against you personally, and I like fellow Germans like me to code in Delphi. It's just that it's very hard these days (after some experiences I made) to convince me to give out the static DCUs.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Normaly I have no problen to ship madCHook.dll with my program, but "madCHook.dll" sounds like a Cheat. :D

If I promise anythink I will do that what I promised.

Please tell me what can I do to get your trust.
Perhaps we can talk on my Teamspeakserver or on Skype?

reepo2k
neji

Post by neji »

just buy a licence of madCollection. There are static dcu's in it :)
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

USD 249 olny to code freeware is hard. :o
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

USD 249 is the price for the whole madCollection. The price for madCodeHook alone is "only" USD 149.
Normaly I have no problen to ship madCHook.dll with my program, but "madCHook.dll" sounds like a Cheat.
Why does it sound like a Cheat? Don't understand that...
If I promise anythink I will do that what I promised.
That is probably true. But I don't know you personally, so I can't be sure.

I've had a number of nice chats with another German programmer half a year ago. I made a deal with him, based on his promise. I really trusted him. But he didn't fulfill his side of our deal and now he doesn't even react to my emails, anymore.

In this electronic world quick trust is generally a bad idea. Trust is something that can grow in a long term relationship or maybe also faster if you can at least look someone in the eye. But electronically it's too easy to break promises and then go into hide/ignore state. I've experienced that too often, so I'm very careful now.
reepo2k

Post by reepo2k »

Why does it sound like a Cheat? Don't understand that...
Many cheats (Enginehooks) sounds similarly lik madCHook.dll.

I can understand you!
I made the same experience as you.

Its pitty but I can chanche yor opinion. :sorry:

Perhaps sometime...

But thanks for the free version of madCollection but also without stytic DCU's, madCollection is great.

perhaps I have sometime the money. (I don't think so :D )

reepo2k
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

reepo2k wrote:Many cheats (Enginehooks) sounds similarly lik madCHook.dll.
You could eventually try to change the dll name. In that case you have to use and modify madCHook.pas, though, instead of madCodeHook.pas. The unit madCHook.pas comes with full source code and statically links to madCHook.dll. If you change the name in that unit and also the name of the madCHook.dll file, eventually it will work. I've not tested this, though.