few questions for beginner

contains all delphi packages mentioned below
kishon1

few questions for beginner

Post by kishon1 »

1. I follow the example for madCodeHook but the languige is unknown to me. I work with VC++ for years but never encountered this syntacs. Can someone refer to that.

2. How much cost the package?

Regards

Sher
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

1. What do you mean? Sorry, I'm not sure I understand it. I'm a Delphi programmer and did my best to produce some usable C++ demos. Maybe I didn't do it well, but it compiles and works. So it can't be THAT bad... :wink:

2. Here's the shop page with the prices:

http://www.madshi.net/madCodeHookShop.htm
kishon1

Post by kishon1 »

Thanks Madshi,

I apologize but I think I was misunderstood. Reading the background documentation of your products reveals that you are very talent and professional but my question refers to the page "How To Use madCodeHook". I wanted to follow your documentations and start from there. Is it a Delphy code? If positive, have you a similar introduction for VC++ programmers (and probably for other Delphy pages)?

Thanks again

Sher
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

Ah, you mean the documentation! I thought you meant the demos...

The code contained in the documentation is Delphi code, you're right. Currently there is no specific documentation for C++. However, the basic logic is exactly the same.

I'd suggest to have a look at the C++ demos shipping with madCodeHook. They should be very easy to understand and tell you all you need to know about how to code with madCodeHook in C++. You should still read the documentation, but just ignore the Delphi code fragments and look at the C++ demos instead.