How you send message on email without login and password?

contains all delphi packages mentioned below
Ahell

How you send message on email without login and password?

Post by Ahell »

Hello, madshi!
Please, tell me, how madexcept send a message to e-mail without sending login and password to email-server?

Why MadExcept can't catch the memory leaks like EurekaLog? This feature will be make MadExcept more powerful!
madshi
Site Admin

Re: How you send message on email without login and password

Post by madshi »

I'm not sure what you mean with your question. Do you need a solution for a problem? Or are you just wondering how madExcept works? Do you have a problem with the email sending functionality? Which eMail method are you using and what problem exactly do you have?

Memory leak catching is planned for madExcept 4.0.
Ahell

Post by Ahell »

No, I don't have a problems with them.
I Interesting, how work this, without sending login and password on mail server.

My current madexcept mail-send, selected methods is:
  • Mail or upload directly via internet: act as SMTP mail server
  • Contact the mail client via MAPI
  • Contact the mail client via mailto
why with this settings, doesn't need entering a SMTP mail-server and port, login and password. Only enter my e-mail and messages will be send on it without problems. How it work?

P.S. Thanks for fix problems with spam-bots :greenBalloon: :blueBalloon: :redBalloon:
madshi
Site Admin

Post by madshi »

The "act as SMTP server" method tries to find the email server in the internet which is responsible for handling the target email address, and then madExcept tries to communicate directly with that server. Whether this method works at all depends on how your email server is configured. Some email servers won't accept emails sent this way from dialup IPs or from dynamic IPs. Others do.